One of the aims of SVCNR is to nurture excellence in research and thus, in collaboration with ACU & St Vincent’s, the centre is able to provide various opportunities for research training and higher education career paths for nurses and other allied health professionals.
If you have a Nursing background and are thinking about committing to a higher degree by research, SVCNR could be an option for you. SVCNR aims at providing excellence in research and hence in collaboration with ACU offers opportunity to following courses:
- Doctor of Philosophy at ACU
- Master of Clinical Nursing at ACU
- Master of Nursing (Research) at ACU
- Master of Nursing (Practice Inquiry) at ACU
- Master of Philosophy at ACU
- St Vincent’s Hospital postgraduate opportunities
If you are a nurse with a clinical focus and are looking for a change in career or just an experience in the field of research we might be able to help you out. If you have any questions or would like to explore the possibility of supervision, internship or careers at SVCNR please get in touch with us.